FRANCK ANGELIS / CHRISTINE ROSSI / RENZO RUGGIERI / DIANA FREIRE
On May 23th and 24th 2019, the Portugal Accordion Association will carry out 4 Masterclasses, inviting 3 recognized professors - Franck Angelis, Christine Rossi and Renzo Ruggieri - and for the third time in the International Week of the Accordion, we will have two sessions of Yoga for Musicians, directed by Diana Freire.
Technical correction, interpretation and mastery of the program (s) enunciated by themes, objectives and objectives by concepts with invited teachers, and the Yoga for Musicians session is one of the best ways to be able to transmit and practice breathing and mental control techniques so each participant can improve concentration and memory, develop muscular strength and agility to better musical technique, resistance against possible injuries and also be able to manage anxiety before a concert or audition.
These Masterclasses are integrated in the 23rd INTERNATIONAL WEEK of the ACCORDION "Alcobaça 2019" (May 18th to 26th), complementing a series of activities of which we highlight the concerts (18th, 19th, 22nd, 23rd, 24th, 25th and 26th May) and the 24th National Trophy / 5th International Accordion Competition (25th and 26th May).
- To be held in the large and small auditoriums of Cine Teatro de Alcobaça (May 23 and 24, 2019).
- We want this activity to be extended to students and teachers of Accordion, regardless of the (classical or ligeira) style that he/she studies or teaches.
- Each active participant will be entitled to a 50-minute work session (individualized lesson) with Prof. Franck Angelis, Profª. Christine Rossi and Prof. Renzo Ruggieri in different auditoriums.
- Starting at 6:00 p.m. on 23rd and 24th June, the sessions for Yoga for Musicians will take place (each session will take about 90 minutes) under the direction of Profª. Diana Freire.
- Upon receipt of the registration forms, the timetable established for each active participant will be announced and he/she must present a piece or a program to be analyzed and worked on.
NOTE: It is necessary to take into consideration the time of presentation of the repertoire so that the time allotted to each active participant is respected.
- In order to attend the Masterclass it is necessary to fill out the application form, which must be sent by May 11, 2019.
- Given that there is a limited number of players' performances, priority will be given to the first forms received.
- The limit number of registrations of active participants for this masterclass is 12 (twelve).
- The number of listening participants is unlimited.
- All participants will receive a Certificate of Participation with the mention of active participant or listener participant.
ATTENTION: Active participants (performers) can also watch as listeners not only having to be a performer.
Participation in the 4 Masterclasses
- 10€ Discount for ASACORD members
Max 12 Subscriptions
- 20€ Discount for ASACORD members
Terms & Conditions:
Active participants (Performers) registration payment shall be made by wire transfer but only after ASACORD confirm via e-mail the existence of vacancy to attend the Masterclass (max 12 participants).. After ASACORD confirmation, active participants should send proof of the wire transfer.
Listening participants must make the wire transfer until the 11th of May as there will be no limit of registrations for these participants (send proof of the wire transfer to info.asacord@gmail .com).
Please use this IBAN for your wire transfers:
PT50 0035 0030 00051707 330 86